lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

What if

What If you remember our first kiss
And then you realize how long you never kiss me that way again
What if you remember how much we used to laugh
And then you realize that now we just smile.

What if i tell you, that all is over, because I am tired
What if I tell you that i don’t want to wait any more
what if I tell you that I love you but I love me more

What if you look around
And realize nobody will love you the way I do
What if you look around
And then realize I will be the one to win your heart

What if I tell you it was just enough
What if i tell you I don’t want to love you any more
What if I tell you I don’t want even to remember you name

But,  what if I don’t want to fight any more.
What if I am tired to walk under the rain
What if I am tired to ask you to colorful my world

Will you fight for me…???

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario